Double Adjustable Chain Sling
Design a Double Adjustable Chain Sling for your application using are easy to use configurator. Just select from the available options and add to the quote cart and will get right back to as soon as possible with a price.
How to Order Chain Slings
- Determine the maximum load to be lifted.
- . Refer to the following pages and choose the proper type of chain sling (single, double etc.) dictated by the size, shape and weight of the load.
- Estimate the approximate angle between a leg of the sling and the load during operation.
- Select the proper attachments (hooks and master links) for your chain sling.
- Determine the overall reach from bearing point on master link to bearing point on attachment.
- Refer to the Working Load Limit Chart and to your predetermined angle of the type sling you have selected.
- Choose the chain size which meets your requirements.
- When ordering, be sure you give complete information as to the size, reach and attachments required.
- Note: Angle to the load on multiple leg slings will be 60° or greater as long as the distance between lifting eyes of load is not greater than reach shown on identification tag.
- Chain Sling Catalog
- DO NOT EXCEED the working load limits for chain or components
- DO NOT USE for overhead lifting or hoisting.
- DO NOT USE if the chain or components are visibly distorted or worn.
To prevent the possibility of serious bodily injury:
- NO EXCEDA los límites de carga de las cadenas o componentes.
- NO LA UTILICE para cargar hacia arriba o para izar.
- NO LA UTILICE si la cadena o los componentes están visualmente distorsionados o gastados.
Para prevenir la posibilidad de una lesión personal sería: